For most people around the world, wanting to go to the US means that they need a visa. The reasons for wanting to go differ from just visits for tourism or business, working, studying, or permanently moving there. The country attracts a wide range of people who have various goals and want to achieve “the American dream”. However, there are many barriers and one of them is getting a visa.
Mos of the people from Nepal applying for visit visa which is called B1/B2 Visa and it is for Non-immigrant visa. Here you can find the some guidelines for Non-immigrant visa.
The US visa application is done at a US Embassy in Kathmandu following these simple steps:
- Fill in Form DS-160.
- Pay your application fee of US Embassy.
- Schedule visa interview.
- Compile the document file.
- Attend the visa interview.
For the easiness of the above required process, you can visit our office directly with your valid passport.
- We will process your Ds-160 online application form.
- If you have a US address or some body inviting you from America, provide the US address, Email address and phone no.
- If you do not have the US address, we will do a genuine hotel booking for you with some charge.
- Digital photo taken within the six months (2*2 size)
- Then, We will submit your application form prior to making an appointment for the interview at the U.S. Embassy.
- After the completion of your application form, you will be handed a confirmation slip which would be mandatory during the interview.
- You will be needing to pay your Visa Application Fee at any of the NIBL Bank branches or you may also pay the fee with e-banking (online) transfer directly from your bank account. Remember that you will be needing the receipt number on the bank receipt in order to schedule your interview appointment.
- Once the application has been completed, we will keep you up-to-date regarding the schedules and your Visa Application Status. Visa could be retrieved within 4 to 5 business days after the date of your interview in case the Visa has been approved.
(Note: Additional documents and information might be obligatory while completing the application form according to the visa types and circumstances.)